Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back from hiatus

Hi. I'm back from a long...ish...hiatus. I can't remember how long it actually was. Maybe that means it was long. Or maybe my memory is just bad. Anyway, hi.

I'm ogle. I'm 27 and I am a disabled housewife.

I primarily write in the high cosmic grim fantasy setting I share with my husband, Realm of Aedrexus. I have a group detailing the setting here. Feel free to join if you're interested. I don't currently RP there, but if enough people are interested, I can make it into a thing.

Other than Aedrexus, I am mostly here to write in other medieval(ish) high fantasy settings, or maybe some sci-fi. Or sci-fantasy. Love that. Also I love cosmic horror. And magic.

I need to redo my character profiles, but they're largely accurate enough for it not to be urgent. If any of them interest you, feel free to shoot me a message--we can talk about RP, or just talk about our OCs, or whatever.

I have two Bengal cats and a nephew Siberian cat and they are very cute and I love them.

Please feel free to message me if you're interested in chatting about pretty much anything. I have a lot of free time and RPR runs great on mobile so I'm available most days, as long as I remember to check the site. I'm looking for new RPs (will post in the LFRP forum later) and also just people to chat with or worldbuild with or game with or whatever.
Welcome back! :)
Well welcome back.

Plot twist: The hiatus was only three days, but without writing for so long, it felt like a life time.

Uhm. Bad joke sorry. I'm four, I think I'm hilarious. :D

I LOVE BENGALS Ugh. They're soooo pretty.

I don't really do group settings, but the concept looks really good, I hope you get some interest to bring it more to life <3
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
ogle Topic Starter

Thanks everyone :D
Four wrote:
I don't really do group settings, but the concept looks really good, I hope you get some interest to bring it more to life <3

If you or anyone else might be interested I am down to do 1x1 RP in the setting as well :D
Hey, wb!
Four wrote:
Well welcome back.

Plot twist: The hiatus was only three days, but without writing for so long, it felt like a life time.

Uhm. Bad joke sorry. I'm four, I think I'm hilarious. :D

I LOVE BENGALS Ugh. They're soooo pretty.

I get so excited, 3 days is so long!!!!!
*phone goblin noises*
WB!
Hello! Welcome back to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay this time. ^^
Hello welcome to rpr!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome home!
<3 Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! <3
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy being back and have a lot of fun!
Talking about ocs and world building is definitely awesome, also cats, bengals are so beautiful aaa
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Welcome (back) to RPR!
Sci-Fantasy is an often overlooked genre, there should be more of it! Also, I think it is illegal to brag about having cute cats on the internet, without showing pictures! (At least it will be, once my space-laser is finished and I've blackmailed the world council into making me the sole ruler. Until then, of course it is up to you what you want and don't want to share :))
ogle Topic Starter

Chaotic wrote:
I think it is illegal to brag about having cute cats on the internet, without showing pictures! (At least it will be, once my space-laser is finished and I've blackmailed the world council into making me the sole ruler. Until then, of course it is up to you what you want and don't want to share :))

Okay okay, here are the cats!

This is Achilles.
3qw6TIo.jpeg

This is Aurora.
2cmxYRO.jpeg

And this is Babooni, my nephew!
upUzzqi.jpeg
Welcome back to the RPR, Ogle! 📝✨
And oh my!! the cats are lovely!!
ogle wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
I think it is illegal to brag about having cute cats on the internet, without showing pictures! (At least it will be, once my space-laser is finished and I've blackmailed the world council into making me the sole ruler. Until then, of course it is up to you what you want and don't want to share :))

This is Achilles.
3qw6TIo.jpeg

This is Aurora.
2cmxYRO.jpeg

And this is Babooni, my nephew!
upUzzqi.jpeg

Beautiful Hambinos!
ogle wrote:

This is Achilles.
3qw6TIo.jpeg