Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hey, all! My name is ShiningGuardian, but you can call me Zebadiah or just Zeb. I'm interested in using roleplaying to make memorable stories, making friends, or even exploring pieces of myself. I'm 23, and I've lived in the United States all of my life. If you wanna say hi, feel free!
Hi Zeb! I'm Milk or Erin. :-)

Welcome!
Hi Zeb! You can call me Jen! Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome Zeb! I'm Joot!
<3 Hello Zeb! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hello! Welcome! I hope you have fun here!
heya zeb! welcome to rpr!! i'm aura / anya!! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
That sounds like great reasons to rp!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
6elf756i.gifWelcome to RPR!
Roleplaying helped me with all three, I have a few war stories, good friends (mainly with my DnD-Group but also some online friendships that are the real deal!) and looking back on my old characters, it is fun to see how obvious some of the themes were inspired by (and therefore, exploring) my struggles back then (and probably still are). We always put at least a bit of ourselves into it.

So good luck and I'm sure you'll find all three around here as well!
Hello welcome to rpr!
Hi zeb!

Welcome aboard, I'm happy you're here! What kind of RPs do you like to do? How did you find RPR? What's your favorite type of bird?

:D Hope to see you around the community!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR! ❀️
Heya Zebadiah, welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! I hope you have fun here! :]
Hey there welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus