Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » whump of all kinds <3 <3

mmmm yummy whump ^^
*cracks knuckles* This looks like the time to talk about one of my favorite whump, angst RPs that has sadly been put to a stop due to the user disappearing off of RPR by deleting their account.

Hellday Boys

One of the most emotional RPs I've ever had. It is about two twin brothers, Astéri and Aeneas.

Astéri is the youngest brother, and sickly. Aeneas is the oldest, and protective of Astéri.
Tomorrow, is their tenth birthday, what fun! But suddenly, they are kidnapped by two criminals..

They are brought, blindfolded and tied up, to a cabin in the woods, where the criminals hold them captive. Later, the criminals arrive to question the boys over a crown their parents supposedly have, but they sadly know nothing about this crown. Eventually, the location of the boys are learned and the criminals have to move them to another spot. This is around the time the user stopped replying and eventually deleted their account, but this RP still has a special (sad) place in my heart.

One of the most heartbreaking scenes being this one, written by the user I was RPing with:
TW: Heavily implied violence
Quote:
The hours passed, and in those hours, Aeneas had been filled with questions, many of which he could not answer, therefore, blows and more blows came to his body. Finally, after that time, they took him back to the room with his brother, and threw him in there.

Aeneas was completely beaten, he had visibly bruises on his face, once they locked him back in there, he tried to move, but he only managed to fall to the ground. He didn't know if something was broken or not, but his left arm hurt too much. Finally, he sentenced with a lost look. "Nobody is coming for us."
What's a whump? Like a Womp? or a Womp Womp? Jokes aside, what's a Whump ;-;
anyaskillon Topic Starter

twistedvictorian wrote:
*cracks knuckles* This looks like the time to talk about one of my favorite whump, angst RPs that has sadly been put to a stop due to the user disappearing off of RPR by deleting their account.

Hellday Boys

One of the most emotional RPs I've ever had. It is about two twin brothers, Astéri and Aeneas.

Astéri is the youngest brother, and sickly. Aeneas is the oldest, and protective of Astéri.
Tomorrow, is their tenth birthday, what fun! But suddenly, they are kidnapped by two criminals..

They are brought, blindfolded and tied up, to a cabin in the woods, where the criminals hold them captive. Later, the criminals arrive to question the boys over a crown their parents supposedly have, but they sadly know nothing about this crown. Eventually, the location of the boys are learned and the criminals have to move them to another spot. This is around the time the user stopped replying and eventually deleted their account, but this RP still has a special (sad) place in my heart.

One of the most heartbreaking scenes being this one, written by the user I was RPing with:
TW: Heavily implied violence
Quote:
The hours passed, and in those hours, Aeneas had been filled with questions, many of which he could not answer, therefore, blows and more blows came to his body. Finally, after that time, they took him back to the room with his brother, and threw him in there.

Aeneas was completely beaten, he had visibly bruises on his face, once they locked him back in there, he tried to move, but he only managed to fall to the ground. He didn't know if something was broken or not, but his left arm hurt too much. Finally, he sentenced with a lost look. "Nobody is coming for us."
omg.
its hard to pick a favorite for me, but i finally picked.

it was a verbal rp with someone i knew irl, btw.

the fact that whumper was abusing whumpee was hidden in plain sight, and only "caretaker" (who, magic world, has connections with the god of destruction) noticed.

caretaker, who knows both whumpee and whumper very well, confronted whumper about it.

caretaker wanted whumper to leave whumpee the hell alone, and was trying to convince him.

"tell me, [whumper], have you ever questioned what it's like to have a god at your mercy?"

i literally got out of character and just started applauding her omg. if it was written i'd print it out and stick it above my bed

SoulHeart57 wrote:

whump is pretty much just violent angst
there's the whumpee (person being hurt, can be plural) , whumper (person hurting them, can be plural) , and sometimes the caretaker (helps whumpee heal, can be plural)
anyaskillon wrote:
mmmm yummy whump ^^
I like!! Betrayal,,, experimentation…. The endless cycle… the way it changes the characters…

cosywarm wrote:
anyaskillon wrote:
mmmm yummy whump ^^
I like!! Betrayal,,, experimentation…. The endless cycle… the way it changes the characters…
whumpee thinking they're safe and whumper shows up again out of nowhere.................
anyaskillon wrote:
cosywarm wrote:
anyaskillon wrote:
mmmm yummy whump ^^
whumpee thinking they're safe and whumper shows up again out of nowhere.................
hehe! Comet and Enoch
Boucémissaire (played anonymously)

Well, it isn't whump per se, buuuuut..

Bo was getting ready to be sacrificed by a cult, and he accidentally summoned a demon, and he ended up making a contract with the demon, which saved him from the cultists. It's more of a.. dark, unorthodox found family story, than a whump story. But I figured I'd mention it, since whump has dark themes too. Y'know? :)

A few quotes from the RP:
"I want.. I want them to suffer! I want them to suffer.. I don't.. I don't care how you make them suffer, just make them!" "Um, can I hold your hand? Bridges make me nervous. I'm always afraid I might lose my balance and fall or something.." "I had a bad dream, it.. felt so real, like they were surrounding me, laughing at me.."
Ooooh yeah!!! That’s great and sounds really cool and interesting!:0
So is this similar to what folks call "hurt/comfort" or something?

Zelphyr wrote:
i guess! but the comfort isn't necessary and the hurt is abusive
Zelphyr wrote:

It's basically like, hurt without the comfort or has a hint of comfort? If that makes sense.
(I love hurt/comfort too though <3)
anyaskillon wrote:
SoulHeart57 wrote:

whump is pretty much just violent angst
there's the whumpee (person being hurt, can be plural) , whumper (person hurting them, can be plural) , and sometimes the caretaker (helps whumpee heal, can be plural)

Oh dear I shall be leaving now
Did you mean: The entirety of mine and Zelphyr’s RP with Jackson and Kellie
SaharaSunset wrote:
Did you mean: The entirety of mine and Zelphyr’s RP with Jackson and Kellie

Hey, they've been having plenty of sweet moments. Until recently again. >.>

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » whump of all kinds <3 <3

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus