Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Populate the animal world of Formshift! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welcome to Formshift! A slice of life world where animals can shift into a human (ish) form and live in a society based on what they are.

Yeah, I know what kind of audience is eyeing this.

Anyway, there are five main kingdoms based on your animal species. The Mammilian Kingdom, The Reptilian Kingdom, The Avian Kingdom, The Aquias Kingdom, and the Insectile Kingdom. I trust that y'all are smart enough to figure out what is what.

This world focuses on slice of life roleplays both with small groups or one on one, depending on how you want to do it. We can even go large groups if you want! Plot and whatever kind of depends on what you want in your roleplay. Do you want to take part in a war between the kingdoms? You can! Do you want to have a comfortable romance with a kind dove or a snarky fox? You can! Just discuss with me what you want.

Character wise, you may have to tweak your OCs to fit this world, or come up with a new character. Basically this world consists of regular animals that can turn into humans, though usually the humans retain a few things from their animal forms, like tails or ears. Not usually wings, fyi. Magicwise, the only magic is shifting, and I'm not sure if that really counts...

I was originally going to make this an animated series, except I could only think of characters, but not any plot sooo.... I turned it into a roleplay instead.

If anyone is interested in joining Formshift, please let me know, and we can work together to create an experience we'll both enjoy!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

*CRACKS OUT MY ENTIRE TWO WORLDS OF FURRY OCS*

Yeah I'll def wanna participate in this :3 I have characters from energetic children, flirtatious wolf men, smart sharks, dumb dragons, and an entire webcomic full of people who have will, or are fighting in a war

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Populate the animal world of Formshift! (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus