Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiii, I'm new

Hello everybody! You can call me Warline. I'm new around here-- I found this awesome site during a sudden attack of curiosity, and I'm really glad to have found this gem!

English is not my first language, I hope I'm not typing something wrong here and in the future haha, but it's a pleasure to meet all of you :D
If you like to roleplay with me sometime, don't hesitate to send me a DM! I usually adapt to any kind of themes, and I mostly use characters that come from videogame franchises (I'm still working on the biographies ><').
Hi Warline! Welcome to RPR! English isn't my first language too but everyone here is nice to welcome you!^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
A lot of us don't have english as our first language! I've also never had an issue with people about that on here^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Warline! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR! It’s a very kind community and you’ll find tons of sweet, sincere, and creative people!
Hi! Welcome.

I've known as most people really don't mind if English isn't your first language is long as what you're writing is cohesive.
Welcome!!
6elf756i.gifHey! I'm also a non-native speaker, and I know the anxiety of messing up your sentences. Still, usually being somewhat understandable is enough! Hope you have a good time here!
Hey, welcome! I know it might be intimidating to write in a language that is not your first one, but people here are very understanding! Plus, your English is very good!
Welcome to RPR, Warline!
Welcome to the RPR, Warline! πŸ“βœ¨
Hi! Welcome to RPR! ❀️
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Κ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Warline wrote:
Hello everybody! You can call me Warline. I'm new around here-- I found this awesome site during a sudden attack of curiosity, and I'm really glad to have found this gem!

English is not my first language, I hope I'm not typing something wrong here and in the future haha, but it's a pleasure to meet all of you :D
If you like to roleplay with me sometime, don't hesitate to send me a DM! I usually adapt to any kind of themes, and I mostly use characters that come from videogame franchises (I'm still working on the biographies ><').
welcome! I hope you have fun here!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope it turns out to be just the kinda place you need for your role-playing essentials! We've got a great community and there are a lot of fans of video games and other such genres around here as well. Fantasy is very popular too -- Dungeons and Dragons, science fiction, slice-of-life -- you name it, we probably got it stashed somewhere 'round here.

If you need any help with anything or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be glad to be of service. We try to make the new faces around here feel welcomed and well-informed! Take care out there and remember to have fun! :D
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiii, I'm new

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus