Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

I'm new to this site I have no idea what is going on and I am dying. Goodnight
Hey, welcome! What kinda rp do you like? I'm a fan of fantasy myself, but I'll do anything with anthro characters in it lol!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
welcome!!
Hiiii, welcome! ; )
Oh no! Why are you dying? I hope you are okay! Welcome to RPR! I Hope you enjoy your stay^^
Hello there! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

🆆🅴🅻🅲🅾🅼🅴 🆃🅾 🆁🅿🆁!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful 🔗 link. 🔗 Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)💕
Hi, welcome lol. You found the introductions that's great.

I think there's a getting started guide around here somewhere. (Under help lol, I found it as I was typing this out, gg)

"Your stuff" You can create characters (that's the most important under there anyway)

"Community" To see what's happening around the site, it'll show the most recent updates to the place

"forums" Are most the communicating, they're all pretty straight forward.

"Find RP" Is where you can go to post a new ad, or to find an rp matching something that you want, I don't really use it, I just brows the forums under "looking for rp" but it's there and helpful.

'Help" AH THE getting started guide lol would be a good place for you to start probably.

Welcome :)
You got this!

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
spiralofants wrote:
I'm new to this site I have no idea what is going on and I am dying. Goodnight
Joining a new site is really confusing, ahah! I joined recently, too. There are some getting started guides and FAQs you can look at to find out how to do stuff here!
getting started guide
FAQs
creating and editing characters
Site rules
forum rules

What kind of roleplays do you like? I like friendship and family roleplays, and roleplays with themes of trauma and disability, and angst and whump (extreme angst) roleplays! :]
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
That sounds concerning o-o
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
AK54sxu.gif

Having no idea what's going on is a permanent state of mind for me so I completely understand what you're going through. No worries on that mark. Just kick back and do a search. You'll pick up on things and if you have any questions, the majority of the community is good peoples. We'll be glad to help you through the process. On that note, a welcome to you to RP Repository! I hope you find it cozy here and bring your characters along with you. We've got a lot of genres to offer, ideas floatin' around, and talent to boot!

Take care out there and give us a little more info about you so we can be nosey! Hah hah hah, just kiddin'! You can be as vague as you want! Have fun out there! :D
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to the RPR, where we're all dying (metaphorically)
6elf756i.gifHello, welcome to RPR, I'm pretty sure you'll find a necromancer in the LFRP-subforum! :D
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus