Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » helloooo :3

cee

hi hi! im cricket/crumpet, call me whatever really. iโ€™m just happy to be here honestly!! help idk what to say but yeah im new here, iโ€™ve done some roleplaying in the past though its never been very serious, and yeah thatโ€™s about it! bye bye!
welcome!!
Welcomeeee <3
Hi!^^ welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Hello there Cricket! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful ๐Ÿ”— link. ๐Ÿ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(หถแต” แต• แต”หถ)๐Ÿ’•
It would be a great honor to refer to someone as Crumpet, so I think I'll go with that.

Welcome to RPR. everything you need is up top, you can create a new character under new stuff, find RP can help you post an ad, or narrow what you're looking for, but personally I go to the forums under "Looking for rp" To look what people are posting. I just recently learned, there is also a getting started guide under the help tab. :) lmao.

I've been here for like 9 years lol.

I should read it.
Crumpet! ๐Ÿฅบ

Welcome!
CRUMPET !!

Like others here, I love that name lol

What kinda rp do you like? :3
Hey there cricket! Welcome to RPR! :)
cee wrote:
hi hi! im cricket/crumpet, call me whatever really. iโ€™m just happy to be here honestly!! help idk what to say but yeah im new here, iโ€™ve done some roleplaying in the past though its never been very serious, and yeah thatโ€™s about it! bye bye!
welcome, cricket! Cricket and crumpet are very fun names, haha. I hope you have fun here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
โ™ก
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ๐Ÿฉท
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome Cricket! Cute name! I love it! I had a friend in school whose name was Cricket and she was so kind. We used to draw together and rode the same bus. I just remembered that random fact! My apologies for getting on the nostalgia train. ANYHOO! I hope you like it here in ol' RPR! We've got a lot to offer so likely whatever you're looking for, there's probably a thread or folks around that are interested.

Feel free to put some characters together and join us in some of the forums! There's activity there, but if you prefer one-on-one, put out an advertisement of what you're looking for and you may get some takers! Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy it here and have a good 'un! :)
Welcome to the RPR! ๐Ÿ“โœจ
cee Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
CRUMPET !!

Like others here, I love that name lol

What kinda rp do you like? :3
i like lots of kinds, but i mostly like any in a modern timeline honestly
cee Topic Starter

thank you all so much, iโ€™m so excited to start learning things on here!!
6elf756i.gifHello! Hope you have a good time here and find something as serious or unserious as you'd like!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » helloooo :3

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus