Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there ! β™₯

Hello everyone! i'm new, you can call me V!rtual ~ one of my best friends brought me here and i love it already! very happy to discover this place ^^ English isn't my first language and i'm self taught, so it's not that perfect- I also rp in Spanish, in case there is anyone here who also speaks this language <3 good to meet you all ! I usually rp with OC's or characters from videogames, i adapt with whatever theme is choosen. Ofc, for the moment i'm focusing on finishing the characters sheets but you are all welcome to my dm's if you want to RP soon or later !

serah-farron-smile.gif
HIII SWEETIE, WELCOME! wherever I go, you come with me!!! HEHEH
Virtual Topic Starter

Warline wrote:
HIII SWEETIE, WELCOME! wherever I go, you come with me!!! HEHEH
YES I DOOOOOOO DARLIN' πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME HUEHUEHUE /jk
Hello virtual! Welcome to RPR!^^ And I see a fellow Final Fantasy fans! Woohoo! Is Serah Farron your favorite?
Virtual Topic Starter

jennaisante wrote:
Hello virtual! Welcome to RPR!^^ And I see a fellow Final Fantasy fans! Woohoo! Is Serah Farron your favorite?

Thanks ! Nice to meet you, Jenni ✨ and Yesssss i LOVE Final Fantasy and the XIII trilogy is one of my favorites, Serah and Lighting are my favorite too! I also like FFX, FFVII and FFXV β™₯ What's your favorite Final Fantasy game ?~
Hello Virtual! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome!!
Can I rp with you in spanish? Not because I know it, but because I was thinking maybe I'll finally retain some of it. I've been trying to learn for ages, and it just doesn't stick, or I lose interest again. I know, I have to dedicate myself to get there.... Phew.

Welcome to the site, I'm so happy you're here, and no less with your best friend!

Sorry ETA, I see you enjoy the Stanley parable. I never played myself but I watched the entire 3 hour long stream of markiplier playing and that was a funny af game lmfao.
Hi hi!
Virtual wrote:
jennaisante wrote:

Thanks ! Nice to meet you, Jenni ✨ and Yesssss i LOVE Final Fantasy and the XIII trilogy is one of my favorites, Serah and Lighting are my favorite too! I also like FFX, FFVII and FFXV β™₯ What's your favorite Final Fantasy game ?~

Oh there's a lot character that I like! I also have Vanille on my character rooster if you wish to RP final fantasy, you can hit me up!^^
Hey! Welcome to the site!
Heya V!rtual! Welcome to RPR!
Virtual Topic Starter

Four wrote:
Can I rp with you in spanish? Not because I know it, but because I was thinking maybe I'll finally retain some of it. I've been trying to learn for ages, and it just doesn't stick, or I lose interest again. I know, I have to dedicate myself to get there.... Phew.

Welcome to the site, I'm so happy you're here, and no less with your best friend!

Sorry ETA, I see you enjoy the Stanley parable. I never played myself but I watched the entire 3 hour long stream of markiplier playing and that was a funny af game lmfao.

Yessss it's a really fun game imo, i love it β™₯ And of course you can !! I'm still working in my characters sheets but if you like to RP sometime, you can talk to me in DM'S ^^
Virtual Topic Starter

jennaisante wrote:
Virtual wrote:
jennaisante wrote:

Oh there's a lot character that I like! I also have Vanille on my character rooster if you wish to RP final fantasy, you can hit me up!^^

OMG VANILLE β™₯ i love her~ and funny enough, i was thinking to bring Serah or Lightning here ! As soon as I have everything ready here, I'll probably talk to you sooner or later!
Virtual Topic Starter

Also, thank you all for this warm welcome! I hope we get along well β™₯

2dde0988efb6bf6a345b1e83315201e8.gif
Virtual wrote:

OMG VANILLE β™₯ i love her~ and funny enough, i was thinking to bring Serah or Lightning here ! As soon as I have everything ready here, I'll probably talk to you sooner or later!

Tumblr-m3x8pp7p-Zj1ql9xm0o1-500.gif

"Woohoo! Let's rock on together!"
Virtual wrote:
Hello everyone! i'm new, you can call me V!rtual ~ one of my best friends brought me here and i love it already! very happy to discover this place ^^ English isn't my first language and i'm self taught, so it's not that perfect- I also rp in Spanish, in case there is anyone here who also speaks this language <3 good to meet you all ! I usually rp with OC's or characters from videogames, i adapt with whatever theme is choosen. Ofc, for the moment i'm focusing on finishing the characters sheets but you are all welcome to my dm's if you want to RP soon or later !

serah-farron-smile.gif
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have great fun here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there ! β™₯

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus