Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, im Baryonvexx

Just found this website and it seems pretty chill, ive been itching to get roleplaying after i lost my discord account and since i dont want to make another one (after past issues). ive been trying to find some new peeps to rp with!

thanks for letting me join and hopefully we will all get along :)
Hi Welcome!
Hey, welcome! I saw you respond to one of my ads, thank you very much and I'll respond to that right now!
Welcome to Rpr
Hi!^^ welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome aboard!
Welcome!!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
6elf756i.gifHey! Welcome! You lost an account?
In my opinion RPR is a bit better for roleplaying than Discord, it is easier to keep track of all your games and so on, but that might be subjective.
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find it to your liking here -- I have RPed in Discord a few times, but I like it better here because I can put my RPs into folders and DMs are just easier for someone who is slow going like me due to being so busy and chaotic all the time. Hah hah hah...

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or want to know about what everything is around here, just ask around -- some folks even have helpful links and guides that assist in making the transition easier! I recommend checking out the forums if you're hankerin' for an RP right away! Build those characters and go check it out! :D
<3 Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
The website is chill.

The members are not. We're a wild bunch and I some of us have rabies. Welcome. :P
Hello and welcome to RPR!

9b516c800de162de120a7b611df98d43.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, im Baryonvexx

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus