Welcome!
Welcome!!
Hey welcome!
Hey! Welcome to the site!

I'm always down to chat! What did you have in mind? :D
Coco_Milk

Hello welcome to RPR
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello! Welcome to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy your stay.
Heya, welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here :D
6elf756i.gif Hello! A lot of chatting is going on around here! Hope you like the place!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, Minx! Welcome to the happenin' spot. RPR is a really good site for meeting folks and building worlds. My favorite aspect is just putting together a character profile! You can be as vague or elaborate as you please and it's also a good spot for making groups, building worlds, and getting your ideas out there for others to see and maybe even contribute!

Check out the forums and see if there's any activity that strikes your fancy -- I highly recommend the Forum Games. They have a lot of character interaction and it's good for development as well. :) I hope you have a good 'un out there!
<3 Hello Minx! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Welcome to the RPR, Minx! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
Hi Minx and welcome to RPR! :)
xXR0tt3d_M1nxXx Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! Welcome to the site!

I'm always down to chat! What did you have in mind? :D

Anything really just trying to get to know people on here
Hey pal! Welcome!
Hi!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm Minx