Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello !!

hi there as my about section suggests I'm arlo (or eggy) !! heading over here in hopes to find new rp buddies after quotev exploded (formally peachttea). anyway yeah that's all for now!! can't wait to meet everyone and get to rping again c:
Heya Arlo! Welcome to RPR, hope you like it here!!! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

PS. I just adore your username 'cause I lovvvveeee peach tea. It's my fave.
Hi hi!!
6elf756i.gifHello! More quotev survivors! Welcome to our corner of the internet, we have cookies!
Welcome!!
Welcome, Eggy!
<3 Hello Arlo! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
There are quite a few Quotev refugees here!
Hello Arlo! Welcome to RPR!^^ I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hi!
Howdy!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
Welcome aboard. It's really cool all the influx of people, but kinda sad a beloved used RP medium has been shut down. Hope you settle in well :D
Hello and welcome to RPR!

9b516c800de162de120a7b611df98d43.gif
Welcome to the RPR, Arlo! πŸ“βœ¨
AK54sxu.gif

Another refugee! Welcome, welcome! I hope RP Repository is a good fit for you and all your friends! If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us. Snuff around and find what you enjoy and I hope the site is easy to navigate! I feel like you've got it made here, but I could also be biased! :D Take it easy and enjoy all the pretty writing!
Tsukuyomi

Hello! Welcome! ^^
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus