Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, new member here!

Hey, hey!

I'm Sillichu, a newbie here. Or I've been lurking on this site for a while, but I've finally decide to come out of my shell! Still, I'm not used to this site or forums in general, so any advice would be super helpful. I'm hoping to find some new partners and friends to roleplay with!

I'm excited to be here and looking forward to getting to know this community!
Hi! Welcome!
ooh on this. Under 'help' is a get started guide.

So what I do when I want a new rp, so I go to forums, and looking for rp. If I have a craving for something, I'll make an ad, or I'll just browse others people's ads and see if anything looks interesting to me, and then I'll send them a message if so!

I don't use any of the other forums besides the social ones (Like Arts and creativity, and smalltalk) personally, because all of my RPs are in private messages.

I do see you've worked out new characters, and that was the hardest for me to find, edit, and create them so honestly it's just exploring at this point.

Welcome to RPR :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello and welcome! :D
Welcome to RPR 🙂
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
People here are usually super open, so I hope you'll find someone fast!
welcome!!
Hey there Sillichu! Welcome to RPR!! :D
Hey, welcome! Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm one of the most active members on this site!
Hello Sillichu! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR, Sillichu! 📝✨
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
Welcome to RPR Silichu!^^ I hope you enjoy your stay.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, new member here!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus