Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

Hello everyone, new here, used to roleplay a lot back in the day. I've recently gotten back into writing stories, and it made me remember how fun it was to create stories together. I'm little rusty, but excited to give it go. Message me if you're interested in creating together. I'm pretty much open to any type of roleplay.
Hey there FalcoINC, welcome to RPR! And welcome back to the world of RPing! I hope you like it here :D RPR is an amicable site and if you have any questions, pretty much anyone would be happy to help so feel free to ask!! <3 Happy writing!
Hi , Welcome!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I was in the same boat when I got back here, but the people I met were so nice and welcoming!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
6elf756i.gifHey! I'm always impressed how much more creative I feel when creating stories together with someone!
Welcome to RPR! Creating stories with people through rp is really fun :D
Hey! Welcome to the site!

What's your favorite kinda rp?
Welcome
Hey welcome! If you go to forums, and looking for RP you can see everyone who has active stories they want to write with others, or you can make your own post there for people to message you for a plot. :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
FalcoINC Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Jooters: I really enjoy fantasy. Magic/abilities, fantasy creatures, adventure, DND type stuff. However, I've been in a lot of genres. I've done modern fantasy (supernatural type stuff), sci-fi, horror, post-apocalyptic (zombies/mad max type stuff), modern realistic, and even romance. I think it would be fun to do a fantasy western with magic gunslingers and other stuff.

Four: Thank you for the suggestion. I'll go check it out.

If anyone is interested, I'll make a post and whomever wants we can come up with an idea for something to try. I'm even open to multiple people in a single story.
Hi! Welcome to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy your stay.
AK54sxu.gif

WELCOME! :D I know what it's like to need to take a break or when you really don't have a choice and you get caught up in life. Sometimes we gotta take care of those dang-blasted priorities! But welcome back to the writing world! I hope RP Repository is the place that really helps inspire you to do what you love again. Might I suggest you check out the forums for some quickfire interaction. It's also a great place to meet people and experience all kinds of different genres of role-play. You'll even hit it off with some folks and who knows, you could run off and world build together!

Either way, if you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out to us. We're good folks and we'd love to help make the experience memorable. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus