Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello from a Quotev Refugee

Hello, I just wanted to put out an introduction - I am Vixen (she/her) and a Quotev refugee. I'd been on Q since 2013 writing fic and began writing roleplay in 2014. I found this place on my quest to find a new RP home for my friend and I and loved the vibes and am very hopeful this site works out!

I mostly roleplay as Wolverine from X-Men (my favorite sweet sad boy who needs love and TLC) but have also dabbled in Supernatural, Phantom of the Opera, and various original fantasy roleplays. I'm a huge fan of writinf alternate universes and adore original characters! I have an OC of my own who is very near and dear to my heart who will probably end up on this account at some point.

I'm not particularly looking to expand my role-playing at this time because I am in veterinary medicine school which consumes the vast majority of my time and energy, but it's my life's dream so hey, what can a girl do?

As mentioned above I also write fanfiction, under the same username as here! I write X-Men and Phantom of the Opera fic mostly but also a handful of other fandoms will crop up now and then. Besides fic, I am also an artist; I just recently have found the courage to dip my toes into digital art and am looking forward to learning the medium. Lastly I also write original fiction, namely fantasy action/adventure with romantic subplots, as well as poetry. And I am also a huge bookworm without the time to really read anything besides my textbooks. Gotta love grad school.

Anyway I think that is all for an intro. I'm looking forward to exploring the site more and meeting new people!
Welcome welcome!

Glad to have you join us! I've been seeing lots of Quotev mentions since the great disaster!
Welcome to RPR, we're glad to have you here! 😄
Hello Vixen! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Cute pfp! Love tiny kitties

We've been getting a lot of Quotev refugees lately, so welcome!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Ohh I really don't often see Phantom of the Opera mentioned! I watched the movie and a recorded play(musical? Idk the proper term) with my friend cause she loves it, very interesting
Veterinary medicine is so cool! I really wanted to go that route myself, but oh well, I hope it goes well for you!

I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
This is a great place to make friends, share works and art too so even if you're not trying to expand I really think and hope rpr continues to be a positive move for you.

Welcome 😁
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
Tell no one, but I'm only playing OCs because no one can meaningfully blame me of getting them wrong. So I do have the highest of respect for people who specialize in certain canon characters!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
Hello Vixen, Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay.^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello from a Quotev Refugee

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus