Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro!

Maddox (played anonymously)

Hi, I'm Maddox(character from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series), and I am really looking for someone to roleplay with, preferably an Ashlyn Caswell! The plot would be after Maddox and Jet moved to Salt Lake and Maddox and Ashlyn are crushing more than ever on each other. Please, anyone?
Hey! Welcome!
Hello Maddox! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I think this is probably more something you should post in the looking for rp ads! It won't really be seen properly here for people who are looking to rp^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hey, welcome!
Welcome! As was mentioned, for finding RP partners, hop on over to the Looking for RP Forum :D
Welcome to RPR. I would tell you about the lfrp forums but others got there. Hope you find a good match!! Welcome again 😁😁
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
6elf756i.gifHello Maddox! Welcome to RPR!
Hope High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: The Roleplay is so good it will be novelized, then made into a film, and then there will be fans playing High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: The Roleplay: The Novel: The Movie: The Roleplay (again)!
Welcome to RPR, Maddox! Hope you enjoy your stay^^
AK54sxu.gif

Oo! You've already got the character fleshed out and the premise in mind! I hope you find what you're looking for in the role-play and are able to garner all the lovely partners and world-building to your heart's content! If you have any questions or need a little advice on how things work around here, just ask us! :) We're a great community and we'll be glad to help!

Good luck and I hope you have a good 'un!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus