Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi, i'm new

it feels very friendly here, i'm glad i found that community. internet is so cool
Hi! Welcome!
Beautiful character concept.
I understand the fear and potential discomfort of discussing RP outside of the community.
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
laylay Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Hi! Welcome!
Beautiful character concept.
I understand the fear and potential discomfort of discussing RP outside of the community.

Yeah, people are way too judgmental for me to talk about it openly.. Also thank you !
laylay Topic Starter

Vaporwave wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨

Thanks !
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey, welcome to the site! We hope you enjoy it here!
Hello laylay and welcome to RPR. :)
You are not alone. Hopefully, you have found your new home here.

I read your RP prompt, great job! I hope you get what you want. ^_^
Welcome!
Hi welcome. I think most everyone here is friendly and I've been here 9 years.

So happy you joined us, and welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family. :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! The friendliest place on the internet probably
Heya! Welcome to RPR!! :D
Can I call you laylay? Welcome to RPR! Yes everyone here is super nice!^^ I hope you enjoy your stay.
AK54sxu.gif

You've got that right -- the internet is amazing! :D I agree whole-heartily. I hope you find RPR to be a great place to bring your characters! Might I suggest you check out the forums and get to know some folks. You may hit it off with someone and fall into a niche of all sorts of different role-plays!

If you run into any issues or need some questions answered, like you said, we're a nice group of friendly folks. We'll be glad to help! :)
Welcome. I hope that you enjoy the site. I think it is full of some really amazing people so I wish you the best of luck.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi, i'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus