Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long-term dark fantasy romance (lf f) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, I'm looking for a girl that's willing to play a dark, twisted character. I have a few ideas in mind for the setup, in either case your character will take advantage of mine because they are weaker. The main focus of the roleplay will a romance between those two characters and how they grow fond of each other despite hating each other.

I won't go into any details for the setups here as I'm interested in hear your ideas too and willing to roleplay roles that you've had in mind yourself, any character or idea you had in mind and wanted to try let me know and let's make something together.

What you should expect from me and the roleplay:
    Good communication
    Fast responses
    Lots of detail. I will adjust to any writing style and try to match length of replies, so even if you are new and now as detailed you can hmu
    Focus on the story with cute, spicy and everything in between smut scenes.
    Multiple side characters and fleshed out town and locations.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm highly interested!!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long-term dark fantasy romance (lf f) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus