Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dark fantasy or Bb monster rp? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ive been pondering and scheming inside the vast emptiness that is my brain and i have been wanting to experiment with characters and monsters. from deserts to jungles , just about anywhere i can throw something at one of your fellas.

since i have a pile of monsters in the vast emptiness up there, i was thinking i could potentially rp one of my monsters but as a child or little baby! shoot some ideas at me and pm me what ya think! :3
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.
Rua

hey! im interested and have been looking for rps! i probably wont see the reply as im not on this app often so heres my discord so we can talk! rua_8288
Baryonvexx Topic Starter

Rua wrote:
hey! im interested and have been looking for rps! i probably wont see the reply as im not on this app often so heres my discord so we can talk! rua_8288

sorry but i dont use discord due to past events, so sorry.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dark fantasy or Bb monster rp? (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus