Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new here <3 !!

I'm very excited to be here! Also mildly mortified because I have NO idea what's going on, but happy nonetheless :D!!
<3 Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hoping you find this place a comfortable fit for your writing and roleplaying!
This place is a bit daunting when you first come in. I remember walking around blinded by all the lights and falling down rabbit hole links to here and there. People were friendly and helped me along, and I've bene in love with RPR since late 2021!
A familiar state! Welcome!
Hey! Welcome!

If you have any questions, check out the getting started guide! If you still have questions, feel free to ask me any!
Hello! Welcome to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy your stay!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I still remember how overwhelmed and nervous I was when I joined this place! But it's really become one of my favourite places
Your character is pretty interesting btw!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
AK54sxu.gif

Not knowing what to do and what's going on can be half the adventure, in my humble opinion. I hope you end up figuring it all out -- we're a great community so if you need any help, reach out and we'll do what we can to make your experience a good 'un. Also! A fine welcome to RPR to you! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for.

No frets -- just kick back, take a look around and explore. I hope you enjoy it here! :D
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! There aren't to many mistakes you could do, so stay happy :)
I also have no idea what's going.

I just talk about stories I Wanna tell until someone messages me to start an RP. I usually talk about those stories under forums, and looking for RP ;) and I set up characters under, "Your stuff"

Welcome I'm so happy you're here. :D
Welcome!

We're a pretty friendly group here. The basics of it are just to make a character and hop over to the Looking for RP forum to see if anything looks appealing or to create your own ad :).
Heya DIGITAL! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions feel free to ask, RPR is a very friendly and open place! :D
Welcome to the RPR, DIGITAL! 📝✨
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR, DIGITAL!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new here <3 !!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus