Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New but a quick leaner

Moonstone

Hello,

I'm Moonstone. I joined because I am craving a creative outlook and Rp Repository had good reviews.

Right now, I only have a Star Wars character but I plan to add in a few fantasy characters.

I hope to have fun here and meet some nice people.
Welcome aboard, Moonstar! Happy to have you here.

I'm also a big Star Wars (and sci-fi in general) fan. There's a bit of a market for it here but fantasy is probably, by far, the most popular. Still, there's a lot of folks around and most people check the ads section pretty regularly. I already saw you posted one up and I expect it won't take long before someone replies or messages you :D.
Moonstone Topic Starter

Thank you!

I just made a fantasy character actually! So I'll post her in an ad soon as well. :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR!

I've seen some SW fans!
Hey there Moonstone! Welcome to RPR, I would for sure recommend checking out the LFRP forum as you can find lots of people posting RP storylines that need a partner! :D I hope you love it here! <3
I can confirm, this site deserves the good reviews!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! The site has good reviews? Where? (Which is not to dispute it, I <3 this site, I'm mainly curious!)
Hello Moonstone! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hi Moonstone!

I'm a big Star Wars fan, my cat is even named Vader (came with the name when I adopted him, it does not fit his personality at all but he knows it so can't change it haha)

Are you familiar with Star Wars: The Old Republic game? I recently got back into it after years of forgetting it and have been having a blast playing it. If you aren't familiar with it and enjoy gaming, I'd definitely recommend it!
Hi^^ Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome, welcome to RP Repository. Man oh man, I remember my old Star Wars days. I used to read the books by the dozens and RPed the heck out of so many of the canons. I can't really pinpoint a favorite character, but I really did enjoy Exar Kun quite a bit. He was a hot mess!

Anyhoo! Those were good times -- I hope you find a bunch of folks to world build with and you end up liking it here. I know the reviews on RPR are good, but sometimes you gotta experience it for yourself to really find out just how neat it actually is.

Feel free to ask any one of us questions if you have any! We'll be glad to help! Have a good 'un out there!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I've definitely seen Star Wars being fairly common in the rp ads! I hope you find some that fits you!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Moonstone Topic Starter

vixenink wrote:
Hi Moonstone!

I'm a big Star Wars fan, my cat is even named Vader (came with the name when I adopted him, it does not fit his personality at all but he knows it so can't change it haha)

Are you familiar with Star Wars: The Old Republic game? I recently got back into it after years of forgetting it and have been having a blast playing it. If you aren't familiar with it and enjoy gaming, I'd definitely recommend it!

I do play Old Republic!!
Moonstone Topic Starter

Chaotic wrote:
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! The site has good reviews? Where? (Which is not to dispute it, I <3 this site, I'm mainly curious!)

an old friend recommended it honestly. And google.
Moonstone Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I've definitely seen Star Wars being fairly common in the rp ads! I hope you find some that fits you!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!

Thank you~
Moonstone Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome, welcome to RP Repository. Man oh man, I remember my old Star Wars days. I used to read the books by the dozens and RPed the heck out of so many of the canons. I can't really pinpoint a favorite character, but I really did enjoy Exar Kun quite a bit. He was a hot mess!

Anyhoo! Those were good times -- I hope you find a bunch of folks to world build with and you end up liking it here. I know the reviews on RPR are good, but sometimes you gotta experience it for yourself to really find out just how neat it actually is.

Feel free to ask any one of us questions if you have any! We'll be glad to help! Have a good 'un out there!

Thank you!~
Moonstone Topic Starter

jennaisante wrote:
Hi^^ Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Hello! :)
Moonstone Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Moonstone! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

hi!
Moonstone Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR!

I've seen some SW fans!

Hi~
Moonstone Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Hey there Moonstone! Welcome to RPR, I would for sure recommend checking out the LFRP forum as you can find lots of people posting RP storylines that need a partner! :D I hope you love it here! <3

Thank you for the tip~!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New but a quick leaner

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus