Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey hi hello!

Hi there, you can call me Tripp! I just found out about this site today, though I'm not new to roleplaying at all. I started when I was ten years old doing warrior cats roleplays on Scratch, but that was a long time ago now. The format of this site is quite different from what I'm used to, but I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly haha.

I'm a simple person. I like fantasy roleplays with queer characters, but I'm open to just about any kind of genre or pairing if the plot is good enough!
Hello Tripp! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Heyo! Welcome!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR 🙂
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Fantasy with queer characters is honestly great, makes me happy to see heh
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to rpr! :] I also did warrior cats rps on scratch when I was 10, lol
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! That is a very cool name, hope you like it here!
Oooo, queer fantasy! A personal fav of mine too!
Hi, Tripp. Welcome to RPR. There are a lot of cool friendly people here. I hope you ahve a great experience with the site.
Welcome! You're not the first person I've seen say they did Warrior Cats RP :D
Welcome to the site :D I have to agree, fantasy and queer characters are great <3
Heya! Welcome to RPR!! :D
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RP Repository! It certainly is a lot different from places like Discord or games where people role-play. It's all entirely forum-based which is something I thoroughly love because it documents and keeps track of the ongoing role-plays. :)

There is a lot of queer-based and fantasy type rps here so you may be surprised -- just go check out the forums or put out an advert for what you're looking for with your character and people may come-a-crawlin'!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any of us. We'll be happy to help! :D
Welcome to the RPR, Tripp! 📝✨
Omg I was never invested in the warrior cats stories, but I still did the RPs, and read along with guild mates in rp groups I was in at that age, fond memories lol.

Welcome to RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey hi hello!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus