Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Hi, the names Bel. I haven't been roleplaying long (and I'm not the best at spelling) but I'm hoping to improve and have a lot of fun here.
Roleplay wise, I like to do heroes and villains type stuff, I just love messing around with superpowers. Also like a bit of sci fi. Almost all of my characters (that currently live in my head and nowhere else cause I'm too busy to write them down) are somewhat queer and neurodiverse- kinda like me!
I am quite a sciency person- currently studying biology, chemistry, psychology and art. My goal in life is to one day create a mad scientist esque freeze ray because why not?
Anyhoo I will try to get set up as quick as possible so that I can actually do some roleplay!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Always nice to see other queer and neurodiverse peeps!! Weee
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope hope you like it here!

Is this you?
oc4pt.jpg
Hi welcome!!!

Can this freeze ray be used for cold drinks when the weather is very hot? Asking for a friend.
<3 Hello Bel! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
A freeze ray would be so cool! Also, welcome to RPR.
Welcome! Don't worry, this site is open to those of any skill level!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here :3
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

I absolutely love your life goal! If you succeed, I will certainly watch all your progress and I hope the world does good with it and not crazy stuff. Anyhoo! Welcome to RP Repository! It's got a lot of science-y things going on here and sci-fi is perhaps one of the biggest, active genres around. That, along with fantasy. If you're looking to get really involved, I highly suggest you build a character and hop into those forums. There's always some kind of interaction goin' on!

If you have any questions or want to know more about anything specific, feel free to reach out to the community. We're a good bunch of people and are happy to help our new found friends get to know the place better. :)

Ta-ta! :D
Welcome to the RPR, Bel! 📝✨
Belelela wrote:
My goal in life is to one day create a mad scientist esque freeze ray because why not?

Actually really curious aboutt his. What do you think it's function of freezing would be? Just to make things ice cold and take out villains in a futuristic world where super powers do exist, or would it freeze all metabolic processing and basically be a quicker port than the 'sleep capsules' that we have now? What, to you, would be the main purpose of a freeze ray?

Uhm. Welcome to RPR :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus