Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya Everyone!

Hello everyone! I just felt like saying hello as this seems to be a nice website with nice people on it,
I am mainly here just to roleplay with people, usually go into more of a fantasy middle ages to early modern style roleplays.

Anyways, nice to meet ya'll!
Hi hi welcome!!!
I can confirm, this website is the nicest I've ever been on! And worry not, fantasy is very popular here!
I've always had a great experience with the people on RPR, and I am confident that you will too. I don't think you'll have any trouble at all in finding some cool RPs. Have fun!
Welcome! This place is definitely comprised of one of the nicest groups of people I've ever found online.
<3 Hello Jamie! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hope you aren't bored for long here! It is in my opinion the best roleplaying site on the interwebz!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! It is a nice website, with nice people, and now you're one of them! Hope hope you like it here!
Heya, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Your username is fun, I like that. And I can totally empathize with it. When I finally get downtime, I don't know what to do with myself and I cry and complain about being bored when in all actuality I should be grateful for the peace I've been granted. xD

Anyhoo, welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions or need to know something or understand something, feel free to reach out to any one of us! We're a golden group of folks and would be happy to help you through it. :)

Take care and check out the forums! They're a good place to start your adventures!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Nice! That's about my genre too! Idk anything that whisks me out of the currect world state though, I'm down for haha. Welcome aboard, James!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus