Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Whaddup!

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests, WHADDUP!

Today we gather for an event so monumental, even my cat stopped knocking things off the table to pay attention. You know it's serious when Lulu takes a break from his reign of household terror.

As I stand before you, I can’t help but wonder what brought you all here. Was it the allure of my dazzling charisma? The promise of groundbreaking revelations? Or perhaps you just needed an excuse to escape the clutches of your never-ending to-do list. Whatever the reason, I’m glad you're here, because without you, I'd just be talking to myself, and trust me, I already get enough strange looks doing that at home.

So sit back, relax, and prepare for a journey filled with laughter, insights, and possibly a few questionable jokes that my friends advised against. But hey, they say laughter is the best medicine, and I’m here to make sure you leave this room healthier, happier, and slightly more confused than when you arrived.

Let's dive in, shall we?
I came for the welcome accolades! 🤣🤣🤣

Hi hi!
BigBadWollff Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:

Hi hi!
Good enough lol, Hello!
Welcome :D
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:

Now there is honesty! XD

<3 Hello Big Bad Wolff! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Are you looking for Little Red Riding Hood perhaps? ;)
6elf756i.gifHello! Well, what can I say but that is some confidence I'm envying, keep doing that!
Very whimsical intro; I appreciate some good whimsy. :D Welcome to the site! Say hi to the cat for me?
Welcome to RPR! :D
AK54sxu.gif

Well howdy! If you must know what I came for -- I love being about check out what folks are up to, what kind of characters they have, what people end up doing with said characters, and very importantly, what fandoms folks are currently into. I'm very lurky and I can't keep my nose out of things. It's a habit and perhaps some might even consider it a bad habit. I also love getting the accolades for greeting folks as well. I thoroughly enjoy a decked out profile!

I hope you and sweet little terroristic Lulu find RP Repository to your liking! If you need any help or have any questions, that's what we're here for and we'll be glad to hear a tasteless joke or two if you wanna supply them! I'm all about good humor though, heh heh..

Anyhoo, take care and have a good 'un out there! :D
This feels like a villain monologue and I love it
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
10/10 introduction. Well received great reviews would recommend an introduction again... Might get a little weird if you keep introducing yourself but I won't judge.

😁 Welcome
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Dawnia wrote:
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:

Now there is honesty! XD

<3 Hello Big Bad Wolff! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Are you looking for Little Red Riding Hood perhaps? ;)

HNNNGGGHHH. THIS GIVES ME BIG FEELS!!!!

🥴🤣😇🫠

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Whaddup!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus