Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Better Late Than Never <3

You! Yeah, you!

It’s nice to meet you! I go by Lane, and though this account is probably pretty old, it is one I created and abandoned once life got busy, sadly.

Nonetheless, I have been an on and off again user of the RPR since 2015, and want to take this chance to reconnect with the lovely community that, honestly, I grew up with. The mods and users that I recognize from when I was a completely different person make me want to finally take a dip into the deep end and actually become an active member of the community.

And that’s why I’m here now.

I have a LOT of interests, but the biggest ones have to do with music and video games. As I update my profile (It is taking forever, but I love how it is looking), more of my interests will be revealed and anyone who comes across will be able to gauge a little piece of the person that is, well, me!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week, and please don’t hesitate to reach out in case one of my interests, characters, or LFRP forum posts catch your eye as I love making friends.
Hey there Lane, happy re-welcoming to RPR! XD Love the green motif you have going on! We're glad to have you back!
6elf756i.gifSKoRS5M.gif
Hello Lane! Welcome back to Rp Repository! :)
AK54sxu.gif

Well, a fine welcome back to yah! I hope it's the brandishing li'l hoppin' place it was when you were once here. I remember when I joined -- back in 2016 and the amount of time I had to take off from RPR due to life, so yeah, we understand that priorities happen!

But it's good to see you up and active again! I certainly don't regret getting back into it though my activity level has diminished due to life (again!), but it's still something I thoroughly enjoy! I like lurkin' about, watching people interact with their amazing characters and I love trottin' around peepin' at profiles! Character creating is my favorite part in all of this!

Anyhoo! Check the place out! It might be somewhat different or it may be the same! Either way, it's good to be back. <3
Hey hi welcome!
Hey! Welcome to the site proper! (kinda)
Welcome back to the RPR, Lane! 📝✨
Well welcome back again, then! Nice to meet you 😁
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Better Late Than Never <3

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus