Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, hello

Hi everyone!
I hope you’re all doing well. 💛
I haven’t rp’d in many years, but felt that sudden urge to maybe give it a try again. (Ya gotta chase the dopamine lol)
I tend to have a lot of free time, so if I’m not painting/drawing or playing Animal Crossing, I’ll probably be lurking in the shadows. Please don’t hesitate to say hi. 🤓
I’m introverted, Neurospicy, and pretty shy. When I do open up, I’m goofy as hell and lack a filter. I’d love to make friends and brainstorm different rp ideas. I tend to prefer rping in dm’s, only cause I feel more comfortable. I don’t know why but it’s always been like that for me.
Let’s see… I’m a fan of modern, slice of life, paranormal, and some fantasy. I’m a sucker for romance. But I don’t want that to be the main premise or only thing you wanna do.
Anyways, I guess that will do for now. 🙂
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope hope you like it here!
From what you said, you fit right in!
Awwww yeah! Welcome to the cool kids club for creative writing dopamine fiends!
CapricornRising Topic Starter

Thank you!! ^.^
Chaotic wrote:
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope hope you like it here!
From what you said, you fit right in!
CapricornRising Topic Starter

Hahaha! Thank you! 😆 Not sure if it’ll give me that fix but I’m gonna try.
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Awwww yeah! Welcome to the cool kids club for creative writing dopamine fiends!
Neurospicy? Lmao, Imma have to use that one day!

Anyways, welcome! Hope ya enjoy your stay!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hey there! Welcome to RPR!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Don't worry half of everything you listed is basically requirements for the site, so not only do you fit in, you could be the site mascot if we didn't have a mass compilation of representation every year. (Or wait... is that Server that's the mascot... Woof)

Anyway I"m just talking. Welcome.
Greetings and welcome to RPR.

First, I think you'll have an easy time finding RPs as many of your favorites are very popular here. I know that I enjoy my modern era fantasy romance RPs for sure. haha And, lots of people enjoy RPing in Dms. So don't feel bad about that at all.

As far as being shy, you've already taken the first huge step and made some posts on the site. So I hope you find some people that you click with and have some fun time writing.
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for :)
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, hello

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus