Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi, I'm Petra, I'm pretty new to this, but I'm happy to be here
Hey! Welcome to the site, Petra! What kinda rp do you like?
Hi Petra! Welcome!
Welcome, happy to have you! :D
6elf756i.gifHello Petra! Welcome to RPR! Hope hope you like it here!
Welcome to the RPR, Petra! 📝✨
Justpetraworksfine Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
To be honest I don't even really know the types, I'm not really interested in romantic stuff though, if any of you all have recommendations I'd appreciate them :P
Justpetraworksfine wrote:
Jooters wrote:
To be honest I don't even really know the types, I'm not really interested in romantic stuff though, if any of you all have recommendations I'd appreciate them :P

You might browse groups and the IC forums. I also recommend checking RP Ads to see if there's something of interest. Or!!! Post your own ad!

I had some great results even just posting an ad for socialization.
Justpetraworksfine Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Justpetraworksfine wrote:
Jooters wrote:

You might browse groups and the IC forums. I also recommend checking RP Ads to see if there's something of interest. Or!!! Post your own ad!

I had some great results even just posting an ad for socialization.

Alright, thank you very much!
Heya Petra! Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
And we're happy you're here.

Most people are pretty kind and understanding so... oh I guess. What do you mean by new? At first I thought you meant to just RPR but the way you said it maybe you could mean to Roleplaying too. Most people are pretty patient as long as you're receptive to suggestions :D
Hi and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy the site and make a lot of friends.
Hey hey, welcome to RPR :D
Welcome to RPR!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus