Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a high fantasy adventure! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for an adventure similar to DND using a dice rolling table from the Solo Adventurer's Guide to create plot points for a party of intrepid adventurers! I will be using my oc, Pisceris Catmint, a monk-sorcerer :D Would be a typical high fantasy adventure, with magic everywhere (maybe even more common than in DnD!!!) and the occasional roll of the dice!! The setting would begin in The Material Plane in an industrial-revolution style metropolis, but we could go anywhere!! Looking for an imaginative rp where we could either make stuff up as we go or create a world for :)

Rules are:
-No romance unless you're within my age range and we talk about it beforehand! I am 14 years old!
-Fantasy violence is great, but I'm looking for some good plot, not just combat
-Don't control other people's characters!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Sounds good! As a DnD fan, I'd love to play some rogue oc for once! Can I join?
shenanajinks Topic Starter

BelgianWaffle wrote:
Sounds good! As a DnD fan, I'd love to play some rogue oc for once! Can I join?
100%! Where do you prefer to roleplay? :D
Anywhere I can find the party accidentally.
Maybe the classic tavern?
shenanajinks Topic Starter

BelgianWaffle wrote:
Anywhere I can find the party accidentally.
Maybe the classic tavern?
I like that a lot :0!!!
So, I guess we will wait for some players to start?
Nostalgic_Breakdown

This seems like fun! I'd like to participate, if you're still looking ^_^
Hi! I'd love to join if you're still looking.
I am interested. Although i do not know if it already started.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a high fantasy adventure! (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus