Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there! New here :]

Hey there! Brand new to this site. I used to roleplay back on Feralfront waaay back when that was still a thing (I miss it lmao). I'm really just getting my barring's and getting a feel to the site.
Uhm! So a little bit about me I suppose!
I'm 24 and a hobby artist (my DA is linked in my profile if you wanna take a look. I do mostly artwork for myself, like my ocs and things like that but do also draw a lot of warrior cat art as well). I work a part time job. I've got a dog who I absolutely adore. I've got back into reading recently, reading a lot of fantasy and sci-fi books. I'm a huge movie watcher and I play casual video games like stardew valley, planet zoo, the sims, etc.

As far as roleplays go I'm into anything fantasy (I'm not huge on roleplay's based on books to be honest, but any sort of worldbuilding long term fantasy roleplays are right up my alley! My girlfriend plays a lot of DND and I've played Baldur's Gate and have some DND knowledge so I'm totally down to go along with something of the same vibes, without the math lol). I'm down for sci-fi stuff as well! I'm not opposed to gore or horror although I'm very rusty as I never really did that in the past. My main hyperfixation though is Warrior Cats and I'm always down to roleplay that haha. I'm most comfortable with 1 on 1 roleplays but I would be willing to join a group as long as it's a smaller group. Big groups make me overwhelmed and nervous tbh. I am not into heavy romance (some romance is fine, some flirting/fluff is fine, but honestly I'm not super into it.)

I like writing paragraphs or a few sentences as far as actual roleplaying goes. I'm not super for the super short one word or one sentence roleplays as that gets fairly boring to me.

So! If any of that sounds interesting please shoot me a message and lets talk! I'm also always down to make friends as well along the way :] Please, please, please do not interact if you are under 18!

Anyway, super happy to be here and hope I have fun! Can't wait :]
Hey! Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in here!
Hi! Welcome to RPR :3
You seem cool! Your username gives me serotonin haha- anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here on this site, and that you find lots of great stories and people to share them with! ^.^
Bumbly_Bee Topic Starter

CrypticStardust wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR :3
You seem cool! Your username gives me serotonin haha- anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here on this site, and that you find lots of great stories and people to share them with! ^.^

Thank you very much <3 Happy to be here! Awh thanks lol, my girlfriend always calls me Bumblebee so I've sort of adopted it haha. I love your username! Cosmic vibes~
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! Your art is adorable I super dig your style!! :D
Bumbly_Bee Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! Your art is adorable I super dig your style!! :D

Awh thank you so much! Really appreciate it <3 :]
Oh my gosh, I love a fat li'l birb!!!!!

Welcome!
Bumbly_Bee Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Oh my gosh, I love a fat li'l birb!!!!!

Welcome!

Thank you!!

Everyone loves a fat little birb <3
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here!
Borbs are the best <3
I definitely do not need to open new RP's but we have a ton in common, I'd love to be friends anyway. I"m sure it's been mentioned but if you're itching for a plot you can post in 'Looking for RP' or you can just browse what's there and see if you have interest in anyone elses.

I haven't played a ton of DND but mostly I don't have friends that play it but if I did, I'd be right there playing it. I keep telling everyone I'll get into BG3 and then... I don't buy it, or watch videos... or do anything... lmfao. Something I want to love but I don't think I ever will. Poof
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hi and welcome to RPR. Its a very friendly community so I think you'll love it here.

Also, I wanted to say that I love your art.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Bumbly_Bee Topic Starter

Four wrote:
I definitely do not need to open new RP's but we have a ton in common, I'd love to be friends anyway. I"m sure it's been mentioned but if you're itching for a plot you can post in 'Looking for RP' or you can just browse what's there and see if you have interest in anyone elses.

I haven't played a ton of DND but mostly I don't have friends that play it but if I did, I'd be right there playing it. I keep telling everyone I'll get into BG3 and then... I don't buy it, or watch videos... or do anything... lmfao. Something I want to love but I don't think I ever will. Poof

If you just wanna chat feel free to send me a message! I'm always down to make new friends even if its not rp related lol. I don't play DND myself, my girlfriend does! Her group has offered for me to join them but honestly they are super loud and overwhelming so it's not for me. BG3 is a great game if you ever do get into it! I'm not a huge DND fan, as I don't play, but honestly BG3 was super fun and interesting and I love the characters and the game mechanics!
Bumbly_Bee Topic Starter

Night_Cat wrote:
Hi and welcome to RPR. Its a very friendly community so I think you'll love it here.

Also, I wanted to say that I love your art.

Thank you!! Means a lot <3
Welcome to RPR, fellow DnD fan!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Four wrote:

We should play BG3 together and share the hot goss?????!!!!!

I think I can play on xbox.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there! New here :]

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus