Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hi, I'm new to the community. I've always loved to write, but could never get to the ending of a long story. I end up role playing to get ideas to add into the story and even make new ones. I even play lots of video games and even plan on becoming a VTuber in the future, but for now I'm a streamer. I even make videos on my youtube channel every so often.
Hi! Welcome!!!
6elf756i.gifHello fellow werewolf-player, hope you have a good time around here! The spontaneous creative energy some RPs can create are great!
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome! What kinds of rp do you like, Wolfie?
Wolfie9871 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the community. I've always loved to write, but could never get to the ending of a long story. I end up role playing to get ideas to add into the story and even make new ones. I even play lots of video games and even plan on becoming a VTuber in the future, but for now I'm a streamer. I even make videos on my youtube channel every so often.

I am the same with the writing. My one rp partner and I just hit like 130k words, and I was gushing to them about how I've never written out so much in a story, but if I actually tried it would be just terrible. lol.

But I still like the craft of making stories! Welcome to RPR :D
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hi and welcome to RPR. I hope you have fun on the site.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
That all sounds quite exciting! Writing stories alone can be a lot harder I feel like, compared to rps haha
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
I used to want to be a writer but never had the discipline to focus on solo projects. I use roleplay to write instead now.

Welcome to RPR 🙂
Woah!! You are going to become a vtuber? That's really cool!! I like Vtuber too! Mostly from Hololive!

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here^^
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus