Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Greetings, everyone! My name is Volt Blitz and I'm a Voltican. I'm new around here, but I'm looking forward to making some friends and start multiple adventures together!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! What sorts of RP adventures are you looking for? Do you have a favorite genre?
VoltBlitz Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! What sorts of RP adventures are you looking for? Do you have a favorite genre?

Mostly an adventure to different worlds and universes.
Hey, welcome!
Your oc looks like a Jolteon :0 it's cute!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun. :)
Hey, welcome to RPR :)
Hi welcome!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
There are so many lovely people on here to be friends with!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Is the new member welcome page being weird for anyone else?
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:

What do you mean. :|

VoltBlitz wrote:
Greetings, everyone! My name is Volt Blitz and I'm a Voltican. I'm new around here, but I'm looking forward to making some friends and start multiple adventures together!

Welcome! What is a voltican? Is that related to your profile picture? I see you like adventure, but is that pretty broad, like Any adventure plot would do fine, or do you like adventure with lot's of fighting, or with saving the world, or more slice of life, a day in a mercenary's shoes. There's a lot there. Gotta be broad and specific all at the same time. Either way though, happy you'r ehere and I hope you make tons of friends and awesome stories!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
If the Volticans are ever divided by the Amperians, does that lead to resistance?
… I'll show myself out.

Hope you like it here!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
VoltBlitz Topic Starter

Chaotic wrote:
If the Volticans are ever divided by the Amperians, does that lead to resistance?
… I'll show myself out.

Hope you like it here!

What are Amperians? You have me intrigued.
VoltBlitz wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
… I'll show myself out.

Hope you like it here!

What are Amperians? You have me intrigued.

I could be wrong, but I am leaning into Science/ electricity jokes.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay^^
Hello Volt! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Four wrote:
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:

What do you mean. :|

realized my mistake btw.
unread intro topics for a user that has been blocked will show as "new" on the community page.
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Quote:
A lot of stuff about Amperias
Yeah, Milk understands me: you can calculate electrical resistance by using the formula: voltage (usually given in volt) divided by current (given in ampere).

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus