Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Re-introducing myself and introducing a feline

Hello and I hope all is well with whoever is reading this. I have previously introduced myself on this website, but seeing as that was back in November of 2022 and I haven't touched the site since I believe I should go ahead and re-introduce myself along with a new character.

I am a 20-year-old, (actually) forklift certified farmer who has been roleplaying for over ten years. I specialize in roleplay featuring adult topics and anthropomorphic characters (furries). I picked up reading in the past year and this has helped me greatly in exponentially improving my writing. Story-driven roleplay is an absolute must with me, but I will admit that sometimes the ADHD will kick in and my mood for a RP may drop for a few days to a week before I am back in the mindset for it.

Anyways, I do hope that this site is able to give me some fun roleplay memories and that I most certainly hope that I continue to use this site instead of disappearing! If you are interested in looking over my character, you can find them here: Jamie Daughtler. This is not a roleplay ad, just showing the character that brought me back to using this website.
Hey! Welcome to the site! always nice to have a fellow furry here!
<3 Welcome back? to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Conqueeftador Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! Welcome to the site! always nice to have a fellow furry here!
Thank you kindly

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome back? to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Thank you kindly :)
hello and welcome (back) to the site :) hope you enjoy your time here!

CrypticStardust wrote:
hello and welcome (back) to the site :) hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you!
Welcome back! I hope you find fun RP to engage in.
Welcome back!
welcome!
Reintroduction is a great plan!

HAH! Totally makes sense to do it when you made an account and then didn't come back since then, but I just imagined if I made an introduction post every time I took a long break - I'd have so many posts here, but. I'm not sure if I ever made one in the first place as it is, lol.

Not much of a furry person myself, but there's plenty on the site so you will never be in want as far as that goes.

but I did very much underestimate the effect reading has on writing, and since I've been reading more I also think my writing has improved (Also now that I'm writing every day between replies and personal stories. PHEW!) So I'm with you there~

Welcome back :D

FadedTapestry wrote:
Welcome back! I hope you find fun RP to engage in.
Thank you and you too

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome back!
Thank you!

Andrey wrote:
Conqueeftador wrote:
Hello and I hope all is well with whoever is reading this. I have previously introduced myself on this website, but seeing as that was back in November of 2022 and I haven't touched the site since I believe I should go ahead and re-introduce myself along with a new character.

I am a 20-year-old, (actually) forklift certified farmer who has been roleplaying for over ten years. I specialize in roleplay featuring adult topics and anthropomorphic characters (furries). I picked up reading in the past year and this has helped me greatly in exponentially improving my writing. Story-driven roleplay is an absolute must with me, but I will admit that sometimes the ADHD will kick in and my mood for a RP may drop for a few days to a week before I am back in the mindset for it.

Anyways, I do hope that this site is able to give me some fun roleplay memories and that I most certainly hope that I continue to use this site instead of disappearing! If you are interested in looking over my character, you can find them here: Jamie Daughtler. This is not a roleplay ad, just showing the character that brought me back to using this website.
welcome!

Thanks!

Four wrote:
Reintroduction is a great plan!

HAH! Totally makes sense to do it when you made an account and then didn't come back since then, but I just imagined if I made an introduction post every time I took a long break - I'd have so many posts here, but. I'm not sure if I ever made one in the first place as it is, lol.

Not much of a furry person myself, but there's plenty on the site so you will never be in want as far as that goes.

but I did very much underestimate the effect reading has on writing, and since I've been reading more I also think my writing has improved (Also now that I'm writing every day between replies and personal stories. PHEW!) So I'm with you there~

Welcome back :D

Haha, thank you very much.
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome back to RPR with your new character ! you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

ValenciaTeek wrote:
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome back to RPR with your new character ! you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

Okie dokie, thank you
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here!
ADHD kicking in is very relatable. I think there are a lot of others around here knowing the feeling.

Also, is it wrong that I read forklift certified and my first thought goes to the "Forklift Driver Klaus – The First Day on the Job"-short? Might be a very local thing around here!
Welcome back 🙂
Hello! Welcome back to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy your stay now!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Re-introducing myself and introducing a feline

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus