Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Re-introducing myself and introducing a feline

Hello ConQueeftador! XD (Can we just call you Queef?)
Welcome back to RP Repository!
Heyo! Welcome!
Conqueeftador Topic Starter

Too many people to thank, but thank y'all :)
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
AK54sxu.gif

Oo! A fine welcome back to you then! I have not been in the furry scene in a very, very long time (since I played Furcadia, but even then I was more of a ears & tail kinda guy), but I've found myself certainly more curious about the genre though. I know it's something so many people really enjoy and it's very popular. I feel clueless about it, but certainly intrigued. I'm just afraid I'll sound silly if I ask any questions.

Anyhoo, I hope you find what you're looking for here! Modern type RPs are very popular and so you shouldn't have too much difficulty finding something. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but it looks to me that you already have a good grasp of how to do things around here.

I feel you on the ADHD thing sooooo much. It's caused many a hiatus and motivational issues. So don't fret! Most of us here are very understanding. :)
Conqueeftador Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
AK54sxu.gif

Oo! A fine welcome back to you then! I have not been in the furry scene in a very, very long time (since I played Furcadia, but even then I was more of a ears & tail kinda guy), but I've found myself certainly more curious about the genre though. I know it's something so many people really enjoy and it's very popular. I feel clueless about it, but certainly intrigued. I'm just afraid I'll sound silly if I ask any questions.

Anyhoo, I hope you find what you're looking for here! Modern type RPs are very popular and so you shouldn't have too much difficulty finding something. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but it looks to me that you already have a good grasp of how to do things around here.

I feel you on the ADHD thing sooooo much. It's caused many a hiatus and motivational issues. So don't fret! Most of us here are very understanding. :)

Haha, thank you very much for the welcome (along with others beforehand). I'd be more than welcome to answer any questions you have! Currently not looking for much in terms of modern RPs, got a Fantasy ad up and working on my Star Wars portion of my profile, but we shall see if folks find interest eventually! I do like the site, tho, and there isn't really a lot of high quality places to go so I might as well stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Re-introducing myself and introducing a feline

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus