Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Danganronpa RP Partner, lo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Andrey

Hello! I haven’t been here in over a year, whoo lol. First time I was here I was 13 and just entering highschool, now i’m 17 and on my last year. Time flies!

Now for the real reason i’ve made this topic was because i was looking for a MxM Danganronpa roleplay. Here’s some background on my style and what I prefer and do —

X I will write 1-5 paragraphs, if not more each reply. Each paragraph contains 5-10 sentences each depending on the length of the sentence. I expect effort as well as the same time and energy put into your response.

X I don’t do smut, but I will do romance, and I actually prefer that. I have a partner though so i’m not looking in person, just for the roleplay.

X I tend to get really deep in character most the time and get excited when planning. I hope the same energy is put into me :)).

X OOC chat is important, communicate if you’re unable to reply. I do dm after 48 hours of no reply and ask if you are alright. I will never be bothered by ghosting. People have lives.

X If you want our characters to start flirting, tell me OOC so i could know and prepare what exactly to say!

X Canon x Canon MxM only im sorry :((

As of the roleplay, it’s quite simple yet it’s also an alternate universe in a way. I have two plots i would like to do, and they ate able to be chosen from.

Plot 1 - Actors AU ~ exactly as it sounds. Everyone isn’t actually in a killing game, they’re just actors! This is a gentle spin if you’re looking for romance without the despair, yet work possibly getting in the way of love. I’m open to any MxM ships, but only Canon x Canon.

Plot 2 - Everyone AU ~ Everyone is in one game. A game of 48 people rather than 16 people and minimal interaction in a way. This way we could be diverse and creative with it, choose our own characters fate.

I really hope someone sees this :)) i’ve been really wanting to get back into the roleplaying scene and this is the perfect way for me to!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Danganronpa RP Partner, lo (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus