Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Soiree: A Gatsby Summer Soiree (OPEN)

Ashti Rodgers (played by Kotomi657)

((Well I appreciate you liking her!! Thanks so much :)

I wish I had apple so I could do that doll thing! I just Google it and this is kinda what her dress would look like. Maybe a longer train? il_794xN.5587756146_53jf.jpg ))
Ashti Rodgers wrote:
((STUNNER! I think Pearl is in love! She's fan-girling for sure!))
(( not 100% sure if these still work: it might also be on deviant art-
http://www.dolldivine.com/erte-elegance-art-deco-fashion.php

https://dolldivine.fandom.com/wiki/Erte_Elegance . ))

((Waah thank you! I actually really love the 20's from an aesthetic point of view. I'll have to try those out! Never thought of using dress up games to explain my outfits :) ))
(( IN WHICH DOMINIC CHOOSES A LAST NAME AFTER THE HELP ADDRESSES HIM!!!! :-) I'm just razzing you, I love you!!!! ))

(( Could always bring in a sequin head scarf 😎))

((I'm so sad we only have a week left. I'm trying to respond as fast as I can lol 🥹))
((I dare say we can continue outside this to at least complete the evening / weekend? Does this topic close? We can also move it into a message or a forum with all participants?
Cause, I'm loving itttt!!!))

((For sure! Thanks ya'll ❤️. I'm happy with it too I would have been sad if it ended abruptly lol. Also don't mind Ashti continuing to search for Gatsby. Totally fine if he never shows up or is just a theory))
((I think I was hunting down Pics for Pearl, so please enjoy all these. Some AI, some iconic and not nearly all from the era, some are a little before or after the 20s.))

IMG-3997.jpg IMG-3990.jpg IMG-4001.jpg IMG-3992.jpg IMG-3994.jpg IMG-3995.jpg IMG-4010.jpg IMG-4009.jpg IMG-4013.jpg IMG-4014.jpg IMG-4016.jpg IMG-4015.jpg IMG-4008.jpg IMG-4011.jpg IMG-4007.jpg IMG-4005.jpg IMG-4006.jpg IMG-4002.jpg IMG-4004.jpg IMG-4003.jpg IMG-3998.jpg IMG-3999.jpg IMG-3996.jpg IMG-3993.jpg IMG-3991.jpg

((I literally love the roaring 20's- the fashion and the art so much UGHhh these are so pretty. Pearl is so pretty 😍))
(( HAHA WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO!!?! ))

((It was fun. I am glad I joined! I normally get shy in groups haha but thanks for indulging and playing with Ashti <3 ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Soiree: A Gatsby Summer Soiree (OPEN)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus