Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Slayer Oc RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ito Ryusei (played anonymously)

(This rp can be played as either a demon or slayer!)

Ryusei walked silently through the dense forests of Japan, the moonlight filtering through the canopy, casting eerie shadows on the forest floor. Her keen eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for any signs of demons that might have evaded the slayers who came before her. Despite the danger that lurked in every shadow, her expression remained calm, almost serene. A soft smile played on her lips, contrasting sharply with the tension in her poised stance. Her hand rested lightly on the hilt of her katana, ready to draw at a moment's notice.

The air was thick with the scent of pine and earth, the only sounds being the rustle of leaves and the distant calls of nocturnal creatures. Ryusei's mind was focused, her senses attuned to the slightest movement. She knew that the demons could be cunning, hiding their presence until the perfect moment to strike.

As she moved deeper into the forest, a sudden chill ran down her spine. She paused, her eyes narrowing as she surveyed the darkness. The feeling of someone’s eyes on her, she couldn’t tell whether it was a demon or a slayer. Ryusei's smile widened ever so slightly as she tightened her grip on her sword.
Akio Nakamura (played anonymously)

Do you want me to just launch a chat or ask to join? If ask then I am interested in this rp. May I launch a chat?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Slayer Oc RP (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus