Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HeyYYyy it's Haru on the Nintendo DsI-

...I have no idea what that was about; I'm feeling chaotic.
Anyway, hi, I'm Haru! Or feel free to call me by my username or some part of it if that makes you more comfortable. I go by any and/or all pronouns; feel free to pick a set, or mix it up! I love to read, write poetry, and play some video games. In particular, I'm a big fan of the Danganronpa series (anime included), and I also enjoy Pokémon and Animal Crossing.
I like to do modern RPs, both fantasy and mundane, and also do fandom RPs sometimes. There's more info about my RP interests on my profile for anyone who wants to take a look!
I was introduced to this site by a cousin that I'm visiting, and I haven't gone too deep into it yet but it looks great so far! I'm happy to be here and excited to meet some new people, so feel free to reach out to RP or chitchat!
I only have one character profile done right now, but I have plans to make lots more!
I think that's it for now... Haru, out! ^_^
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR I'm all about the fantasy :D

So happy you're here.
Heya, welcome to RPR!
Hi Haru! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay^^
Nostalgic_Breakdown Topic Starter

Thanks, everyone! ^_^
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome!!!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, Haru, and welcome to RP Repository! Your cousin did you a justice introducing you to this site! I hope you find it to your liking and end up enjoying it! It's got a great little community and everyone has a tendency to be very helpful and nice so if you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be glad of it!

The only thing that I know about in your fandoms from just your mentioning it is Pokemon and even that is very small to me. I think the only Pokemon thing I do is play Pokemon Go. And even that isn't very often, but I love it for what it is and I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with my friends on community day!

Anyhoo! I hope you like it here and I recommend you check out all the forums for activities. There's a lot of interaction going on out there ready to welcome your characters! Have a good 'un!
Hello Haru! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Heya! Welcome to the site Haru!
Welcome to the RPR, Haru! 📝✨
Welcome
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here!
I know how it is to feel chaotic, I do it a lot!
Also, I didn't know there was a Danganronpa-anime. I've learned something today!
Hi and welcome to RPR. I hope you have a fun time on the site.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HeyYYyy it's Haru on the Nintendo DsI-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus