Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Steam Sale Summer 2024

Hello fellow gamers,

I just picked up a couple of games recently (tactics orge and age of wonders 4), but I was curious what other gems are out there. Have you guys found anything really good? I wouldn't mind picking up a few more games especially if the price was right.

I tend to like RPGs, Puzzle Games, and Cozy slice of life games like stardew valley. But I"m pretty open to other types of games as well.
My personal fav is Elden Ring, but it might not be your kinda game

Challenging but not too hard, rewards you for exploring, accessible, attractive and charming npcs, beautiful scenery and graphics, and lore as deep as the Mariana trench

I recommend it to anyone looking for a good, well made video game
During the winter sale last year, I picked up the Ace Attorney trilogy for cheap! Can't remember the price though. It's a fun game, however!
Night_Cat Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
My personal fav is Elden Ring, but it might not be your kinda game

Challenging but not too hard, rewards you for exploring, accessible, attractive and charming npcs, beautiful scenery and graphics, and lore as deep as the Mariana trench

I recommend it to anyone looking for a good, well made video game

A lot of my friends are playing Elden Ring right now because of the expansion. I've played the dark souls franchise a bit. I beat 1 and my best friend has played all the souls games a crazy amount of times. haha

I might end up giving it a go. Thanks for the suggestion.
Night_Cat Topic Starter

twistedvictorian wrote:
During the winter sale last year, I picked up the Ace Attorney trilogy for cheap! Can't remember the price though. It's a fun game, however!

Oh yeah, I've heard of that game. It definitely might be worth picking up. Thanks for the tip, appreciate it. :)
I bought it right when it came out, and not during the sale - but I can recommend Chicken Police to anyone, who is looking for a detective noire game in the wildernis. Zootopia but much more cooler :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Steam Sale Summer 2024

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus