Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hoogabooga? In my localized airspace?

Hello! I'm Hoogabooga or just Hooga. I own a character named Jackson Dewell and I'm hoping that I can finally find modern fantasy roleplays that are fun! I'm okay with adult topics, not really hunting for it. Hope you have a good day or evening and thanks for reading!
6elf756i.gifWith all the authority I don't have, I'm giving you the permission to land, so you can join the localized ground as well!
Welcome aboard! :)
Hey hi!
Hoogabooga Topic Starter

Chaotic wrote:
6elf756i.gifWith all the authority I don't have, I'm giving you the permission to land, so you can join the localized ground as well!
Welcome aboard! :)

I'm glad the FAA of the area is able to clear me for landing lol
Hoogabooga Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Hey hi!

Yeah hey
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you're looking for here, and enjoy your stay :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Permission to land.

Welcome 😁

Modern fantasy seems quite the catch these days so you should find the right people!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome! Indeed, you are likely to find fun modern fantasy rps here if you look for some!
FbKKWgo.gif

Well, well, it looks like you're already off to a great start! I'm happy to see it! I also appreciate someone who has a well-developed OC. Modern-era RP is my absolute favorite, but I'm probably no good at fantasy. I'm-ah simpleton and enjoy just a slice-of-life piece because in my mind, my life is chaotic enough. Sometimes a character just sitting around enjoying a cup of tea in the quiet of their on home is tranquil to me. Don't get me wrong, I love a little chaos too!

Anyhoo, I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy what the site has to offer. Maybe you'll hit it off with someone and get carried away in your RPs! If you have any questions, ask any one of us. We're all around somewhere and happy to help! :)
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hoogabooga? In my localized airspace?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus