Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello!

Hello! I'm Elliot, or Phantom, whatever works for you. I use He/Him pronouns, I'm transgender, (Been out for 10 years! Crazy how time flies!), and I'm gay.

I have a long and complex history with roleplaying. From when I was 10 or 11 roleplaying wolf characters to when I was 13 and started roleplaying Danganronpa OCs, to now, where I am still roleplaying Danganronpa OCs at 22. It's been about 10 or so years since I started.

I'm a Senior in college, getting a degree in English, hoping to publish poetry and even a book one day. I work a bad part-time job right now to cover bills and such.

I will tell you, I am a freak, I love horror, I love grotesque stuff, and I love writing all about it. My thing is, I like what I like and you like what you like. I'm not gonna MAKE you like something I like, and if you're uncomfortable you can just tell me.

Sorry if I come off as rude, but I am very passionate about writing and the freedom of it.

Overall, respect me, and I'll respect you, and we'll be cool.
Hi Elliott, welcome!

As a fellow feral glitter monster goblin being, Yes!
Oh, Danganronpa, cool! :D
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here and find some great new stories and writing buddies! ^.^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Elliot!! It's great to meet you. :D

Do you have a favorite book (series) that inspired you to write poetry and plan to publish your own?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
You didn't sound rude at all!

You sound like someone that sets some firm boundaries I'm still respect others!

So nice to meet you and I'm happy you're here 😁
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to the RPR, Elliot! 📝✨
YOUR PFP IS SO ADORABLE AAAAAA

... Anyways, welcome! Don't worry, you're going to find no disrespect here most likely! Everyone on here that I've seen has been super respectful and nice!
FbKKWgo.gif

Hello, Elliot, and welcome to RP Repository! I hope it ends up being exactly what you're looking for. I understand that it's a little easy-going and laid back, but I promise you once you find your clan you'll be game! I suggest you check out the forums -- that's where all the action is and who knows, you may even hit it off with someone, or several someones for that matter, and world-build to your heart's content!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us, do a search of the site, or contact a mod! Either way, we're a great community, and heeeeeey, fellow English major here! I graduated with a degree with a writing emphasis. I love it, but sadly I haven't found something full-time for it just yet. I only have little gigs here and there. I wish you better luck and I hope you get to write that dang-blasted book!

Take care and have a good 'un! :D
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome! As someone who used RP instead of their failed author-aspirations, I'm rooting for you to do better!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
You seem like a very cool dude, nice to meet ya
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus