Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introductions!

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and hoping to get a good feel for this site! My name is Ajax (or Yuu) and I use he/him & it/its pronouns! I'm transmasc, and have a great love for fantasy and gacha games, sadly. But! Yeah
idk what else to put here HEEELPPP
rolled 3d6 and got a natural 14.
2 6 6
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ajax, welcome to RPR! :D It's good to have you here, it looks like you're having an alright time finding your way around? :)

How did you find us? Do you have any questions so far?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome!

I see you figured out the dice.

If you wanted three separate rolls, you would hit add dice three times. There's some veteran users not pointing any names (FOUR) Who took a long time to figure that out.

😁
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to the RPR, Ajax! 📝✨
Welcome, Ajax! We hope you have a good time here!
Hi hi! Welcome!
FbKKWgo.gif

Oh my goodness, I used to play a super cute gacha game that nearly ran my bank empty called TinierMe! I loved that game but my pocket book didn't. Hah hah... Welcome to RP Repository, by the way! I hope you end up liking it here and enjoy all the site has to offer. Check out the forums to get a good feel for the types of RPs we do around here. There's a lot of diversity so you can pretty much enjoy any genre, but if you have a preference, we likely have it!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask around. The community is a good 'un and we're all happy to help make the new experience an easy transition! :)
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RP Repository! We have those gift box thingies you can open, does that qualify us as a gacha game? :)
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introductions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus