Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » [Closed]

I have one use left on a epicness wand wandofepicness-icon.png, if anyone is interested in having it!

I'll accept either some art of one of my OCs (message me!!), or someone to roleplay one of the RP ideas I'm really craving- with me. (feel free to ask what those ideas are before making the decision to do so)

EDIT:
I have found someone to give the wand too, please ignore this topic! :)
twistedvictorian wrote:
I have one use left on a epicness wand wandofepicness-icon.png, if anyone is interested in having it!

I'll accept either some art of one of my OCs (message me!!), or someone to roleplay one of the RP ideas I'm really craving- with me. (feel free to ask what those ideas are before making the decision to do so)

What are those ideas?
twistedvictorian Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
twistedvictorian wrote:

What are those ideas?

- A doctor revives his recently-deceased nephew (modern setting, hurt/comfort)

- A middle-aged 'noir film' detective on a case, comes across Jagbir in danger and doesn't realize he's also a detective (victorian era or neovictorian setting, found family)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus