Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So uuuhhh hiya

I mostly enjoy Sci Fi or post apocalyptic type stuff but I'm fine with modern day stuff too. Honestly idk what I'm looking for maybe a fight or two. I'm still very much a novice when it comes to role playing, I've been in a couple rp server on discord and am part of a lore based smp. I have one dog named, Bella who is a border terrier mix. I'm just working at the moment but was either anything art or history related. Right now I'm working for Target as a front of store attendant. Honestly, I just wanna see the world and be able to move out of my parents' place.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! Also! If youre wanting a specific kind of RP, you can always write your own forum post in the "Looking for RP" and write in detail what exactly you'd like in the RP ^^
Haha, hi! I know you. XD
Hio! Welcome!!!!
Hey! Welcome to the site! You seem like a fun rper!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy the site. And I'm sure that you'll be able to travel the world if you put in effort and give it some time. Good luck!
Welcome, someone else mentioned but you can browse around the LFRP boards, to see what everyone else is doing or into, I've seen some cool sci-fi themes floating around.

I love your dog. (I'm biased I love all dogs)
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Lately, I've replayed fallout 2 and fell in love with post apocalyptic settings all over again, so it is nice to see others share the love!
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR, friend! 🩷
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I wish you luck with your goals!!^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here^^
Welcome!!
welcome to the site! i'm new here, too!
Welcome to RP Repository! Hope you enjoy your stay and may your characters find a new forever home and stories to thrive in.
mlp-herd.gif
FbKKWgo.gif

Hello, and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find what you're looking for here -- there's a lot of unique talent runnin' about. Science Fiction is a very, very popular genre, by the way. In fact we have a whole Forum dedicated to it if you want to check it out with your characters! I recommend startin' with the forums and then meeting new folks there. You can interact with your characters and maybe hit it off with a fellow writer! You never know the possibilities! :D

Also, I hope you get that worldly experience you seek. I've wanted that myself. Never give up on that. You'll do something that will change your life for good and may it bring you joy whatever it is! :) Take care out there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So uuuhhh hiya

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus