Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Just found this site by complete accident!

I was itchin' for some RP, and decided I'd google up RP servers that scratched that particular itch. Stumbled upon this site, thinking it was just going to be a list of Discord Servers or something. I was pleasantly surprised by what I've seen so far!

I've roleplayed for years in some form or another. Sometimes, it was on various themed websites, or sometimes it was during D&D campaigns, but I've always loved the process of being lost in roleplay and escaping the mundane world, if only for a little while. I mean, it's funny. Sometimes I'll do modern roleplay and escape my mundane life with... another mundane life, but the escapism is still very nice, I think.

I look forward to engaging with all of you and learning more about how this site works! :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome! I totally get you, sometimes its nice to put yourself into an alternative life even if just for a little while. It can be like a breath of fresh air. Hope you enjoy the site.
Ooh I did that quite a few times, I've googled RP sites, and never had RPR come up, I'm very lucky the way I found out it!

Well under the help tab there's a little getting started guide, you can create characters under 'your stuff' and then you can find rps under looking for rp on the forums, or if you click find RP, you can narrow down your preferences.
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
I love the fact that sites like this are still around and not all swallowed up by discord!
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome!

In rp, a mundane life usually contains more sense than our realities and usually is happier, so it is completely understandable why one would use it for for escapism!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, friend! 🩷
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
That is so reletable with the modern rp thing lol
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here^^
Welcome!!
unexasto Topic Starter

Thank you guys for the welcoming words! I'm excited to learn this site, and I'm already very happy with it! It has a lot of utility an RPer needs that I never realized I needed! :)
welcome to the site! i'm new here, too!
Warmest Welcome to you here at RPR!
mlp-herd.gif
Hey there! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus