Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Yes, Another Danganronpa Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Andrey

DISCORD ROLEPLAY ONLY!

Rules
    14-20 ONLY
    I’d like OC, though definitely not required. Though, i will ask for you to fill out a decently long template with Danganronpa based questions to tell me who exactly your character is and what he’s like. If you already have one, perfect! If not I would like you to fill out a template and possibly even a quick photo representation.
    Only MxM for the main ship, though we can do any background ship pairing.
    YOU CAN BE ANY GENDER
    NO SMUT!! Will do fade to black if absolutely needed. i will also do hand holding and basic teenage romance but NO SMUT
    DM ME!! I usually check the site every hour aside from when i’m asleep.

This roleplay will contain any of the games, though i’m not the most experienced when it comes to V2. I know a lot about it and I like it, though i’ve never seen gameplays of it. This roleplay plot will be based on any, though OC x OC (or canon x oc, both of us would be background canon characters though to contribute to the plot :)) This will be a strict discord based roleplay, due to comfort and easy notifications. I’m good at giving what i receive, but i ask for at LEAST 50 words per reply. This seems reasonable :) I really hope you enjoy this idea and DM me! I will start the roleplay with the setting and everything, so no need to worry about that!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Yes, Another Danganronpa Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus