Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! new to RPR

Hello! im new here, my names scarlett-jade, but feel free to shorten it if you like! alot of my friend's just call me jade. i'm trans masc non-binary, i used he/they pronouns.

I used to RP alot a few years ago, but have not been able to for a long while now. i'm hoping to get back into it, witch is part of why i joined here!

im a minor in high school still so once school year starts if we have a role play going, expect my replies to become more scattered, but i promise I'll always get back to it eventually.
I enjoy writing and writing poetry, and i plan to go into collage for both a creative writing and journalistic writing degree. on top of that i plan to become an author and write about the topics that aren't talked about enough, like minorities and social issues, ect stuff like that^^
i enjoy animals, being creative in a variety of ways, band, music, i'm into Greek mythology, witch craft, i'm in a variety and fandoms and series ect, usually many more obscure or less known ones tho, but also a few mainstream ones.

if i rp with you and you become uncomfortable or something with anything going on, please let me know! i want to know if i cross a boundary, especially as many of my RPs tend to become kinda dark or deep or something. i can't fix my mistakes or change my aproach if i don't know i need too!^^

note; i don't know how to draw oc's to save my life, so yes, all my OCs images have been made from picrew. i create everything else about my OCs myself, like names, identities, backstories, personality, ect. however the

thanks for reading, nice to meet everyone, hope to maybe make some new friends and maybe start some Role plays!^^
Hope you have fun here
Hey welcome!
Hey Jade, welcome and congrats on introducing yourself. :)
Welcome, sounds like you got a lot figured out and some healthy passions, that's amazing!

You also sound like you're gonna fit in great here. RPR is quite a respectful community and I personally think it's incredible with allowing us to both have boundaries and follow them, (Replying to where you said, please let you know if you make people uncomfortable).

Welcome, I hope you find the best stories!
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aww, your pfp is adorable!

Welcome! It seems like you'll fit in here just fine!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, friend! 🩷
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome 😁
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
That all sounds like such cool things! I really hope it all goes well for you!^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR! :)
Hi Scarlett! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here^^
Welcome!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Always good to meet fellow creatives, I hope writing works out for you!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time on the site.
Warmest Welcome to you here at RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! new to RPR

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus