Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yoyoyo

Hey, im Lex. I make comics and stories and stuff. Im really good at writing songs, but more importantly for you guys, making stories and writing characters. I would like to join a Sci-Fi or cyberpunk RP, I just really like Sci-Fi, and also… I noticed that a lot of you guys type 100% grammatically correct, well i could do that too, but sometimes i just feel to lazy to and use all lowercase, but if you want me to have like.. periods, or capital letters i guess i could do that. I could make music for you if you want, or join any RP, but im a minor so dont do anything 18+. Anyways, if you want to talk to me, go ahead. Im bored
Hey welcome!
I Can 100% assure you I do not speak grammatically correct at all.

As milk up above would tell you, I actually don't proof read anything and half of my words (When speaking casually at least) are mispelled as such.

BUT!

There are quite a few who's roleplays differ from their OOC responses as far as grammar goes, so you're in good hands. Most people are cool with the typos, and such. We all make them, and no one is perfect. :D
lexxer Topic Starter

Well thats nice.
lexxer Topic Starter

Four wrote:
I Can 100% assure you I do not speak grammatically correct at all.

As milk up above would tell you, I actually don't proof read anything and half of my words (When speaking casually at least) are mispelled as such.

BUT!

There are quite a few who's roleplays differ from their OOC responses as far as grammar goes, so you're in good hands. Most people are cool with the typos, and such. We all make them, and no one is perfect. :D

Well thats nice.
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
Hello Lex! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the site!

Yeah, most of us type gramatically correct in rp here, but I'm sure you can find an rp where that isn't expected
Aya

Welcome to RPR, friend! 🩷
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Unless I'm actuslly writing a reply, I'm a rather lazy typer haha so don't worry! Even in rps quite some typos happen oops lol
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR, Lex! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hi Lex! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here^^
Welcome!!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, a lot of us can't grammar goodly as well, even if we were to put in the effort!
Welcome! Welcome to RP Repository!
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR
FbKKWgo.gif

Welcome to RPR! It's got a spot for just about any kind of writing talent so if you want to show your music, there's an Arts & Creativity forum waitin' for yah! We also have a public forum for science fiction as well, as that's what you're into! Who knows, you may hit it off with someone and be able to take off and build your own world together -- or heck, form a group! I love when those happen. :D

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or get confused or need help, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a good band of folks and we'll be happy to help yah out! Take care and have fun out there! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yoyoyo

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus