Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HOWDY RPR

Hello there! i'm new here but not new to rping. i've been rping in writing and video games for over ten years now. i'm 29 years old and although i work a snooze job i have always wanted to be a poet. but you know, that's not the sort of thing that keeps you warm at night. lol okay, enough trying to be funny!
i'm here to find partners and friends! hmu for either! i love writing and i love writing with people! my favorite rps are usually romance related --- maybe because i'm a lonely guy lol - !! nah, but srsly i love the romance, i love darker fantasy things. my oc is set in a western fantasy but i'm up for anything. i like one off scenes as well as long term things. i'm opened to smut and highly nsfw content. but that's not all i'm about. i love character building over everything. maybe that's why i love romance so much.
so thanks for having me rpr and i hope to find great connections on here!
Hey, welcome!!!!

I love an old west setting!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome!

Looks like you have a lot of interests that'll go well here. I always have far too many ros than I can handle and then go and get more, but.. never have too many friends. 😁

So glad you're here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
All of that sounds great! And who says you can't still write poetry <-<
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
<3 Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Welcome to the site, Ash! We're happy to have you!
Howdy to you as well! Welcome to RP Repository! Hope you enjoy your stay and may your characters thrive!
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to the RPR, Ash!📝✨
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay^^
FbKKWgo.gif

Romance is a sought after genre 'round these parts and I've seen a few western related RPs around the Forums. Most of which people probably take off to their groups or private one-on-ones, which is where I gotta suggest to you -- try the forums! It's a great place for getting started and you can interact and develop your characters there as well. I find it's a good place to start and meet people as well and who knows, you may hit it off with someone and from then on, take off and world build together! :D

I wish you the best out there and I hope you find what you're looking for. If you need any help with anything, just ask any one of us. We'll be happy to help and there's a lot of diversity in the community too. You'll want for nothing! Take care! :)
welcome!!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a good time and a lot of romances!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Aya

Welcome, welcome! 🩷

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HOWDY RPR

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus