Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Martin mystery RP oc x canon, canon x ca (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay so The show Martin mystery has been my thing since I was a kid but I first binged watched it when I was like 12 or 13 in middle school and made an Oc named Dakota, The show is a Canadian made one and as a Canadian I always loved hearing the Canadian places they went to [they changed them out for the American version for some reason???]

Anyway I'm 23 now, still obsessed with it and now I can make real good art of my ocs

SO

if you're even slightly interested here is what I have to offer!

I will RP as whoever you want for whatever ship you want [oc x canon, canon x canon] in the double up sense, I play one person you play another dealio!

If you're interested in martin we can do the good ol AU trick of we can both have him as the rp love interest, just in different worlds n shit

Plot lines are gonna be determined on the characters in question, monster of the week type stuff like in the show with extra random fluff and plot stuff when out and about

If you're interested in talking more please give me a message! :3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Martin mystery RP oc x canon, canon x ca (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus