Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » pork's intro!!

hi! i am a young RPer who does not have a lot of experience, i have been roleplaying for a week! I used to be on roleplay DOT me, but I left due to my discomfort.
what do i like? well, i like drawing, making characters, and giving them semi-complex universes (only to forget about it...) . i also like playing ponytown! i also like edward scissorhands (1990).
i like one-liners and short sentence roleplays. i will most likely use these formats:
"xyz" *Name said*
"xyz" *they said*
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Look forward to seeing your characters!
Uhm... Okay, I promise I won't eat you.... Pork....

Hi! Welcome to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here Pork!
Welcome to RPR. Hopefully it provides a lot more comfort than your previous places. :)
ugh yeah, used to use that site as well, glad i left...

anyways, welcome!
Hey welcome!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
That other side looks like it was verys lick in the early 2000s. The vibes aren't that inviting.
I hope you will be treated better by the RP-repository, it is nice aroudn here!
Welcome to RPR! I also love playing ponytown! It's a great game! We hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Aya

Welcome, welcome! 🩷
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
FbKKWgo.gif

Your username is adorbs. I tried out Ponytown once because I was very curious about it and man, it was so full of people! It reminded me of the old Furcadia days back when, but everyone was in their own group and I was far too shy to say anything so I just wandered about looking at things, hah hah..

Anyhoo, welcome to RP Repository! :D I hope you end up enjoying it here! There's a lot of folks from different strokes and you'll see a bunch of diversity! If you need any help with anything feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be glad to assist! :) Have fun out there!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Omg that format takes me back wow haven't seen that in forever haha
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Pork!🦆
giphy.gif
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » pork's intro!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus